IMDA Issues Call for Entries
The In-Mold Decorating Association will begin accepting entries for the eighth annual Awards Compeition on May 1. The competition recognizes the industry's best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. Entries must be received at IMDA by June 30. No entries will be accepted after that date.
Winning entries are chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation. The categories have been expanded this year and include the following:
- Best Part Design
- Best Thin Wall Packaging
- Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package
- Best Label Design
- Best Blow Molded Part/Package
- Best Product Family (common style or brand)
- Best Thermoformed IML Package
- Best Thermoformed Durable IMD Part
- Best IML/IMD Prototype Part/Package
Award winners will be featured in the October issue of Package Design Magazine as well as other publications. An awards ceremony will take place at the 2014 IMDA Symposium on Oct. 22.
For more information, including entry details, rules and entry form, visit www.imdassociation.com.