IMDA Announces 2014 Award Winners
IPL Inc., Saint-Damien, Quebec, Canada, picked up three gold awards in the 2014 IMDA Awards Competition, sponsored by the In-Mold Decorating Association, Scottsdale, AZ. Winners of the eighth annual competition will be recognized during the 2014 IMDA Symposium, Oct. 22-23 in Skokie, IL.
The awards honor the industry's best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries were chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation. IPL was honored for work on TrustPack - Uncle Ben's by Mars Canada, Film Seal Round by Arla Foods and IPL SkinnyPack in the Best Injection Molded (IML) Package, Best Product Family and Best Prototype Package categories, respectively.
Here are the winners for 2014:
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package, Gold Award - IPL Inc. for TrustPack
- Best Injection Molded Durable IMD Part, Gold Award - In Mold Technology Inc. for Logitech Mouse Top Housing
- Best Injection Molded Durable IMD Part, Silver Award - Serigraph for Advanced Dual Air Technology Controller
- Best Part Design, Gold Award - CBW Automation for KFC Go Cup
- Best Product Family, Gold Award - IPL Inc for Film Seal Round
- Best Product Family, Silver Award - Inland Label for Skippy Singles
- Best Thin Wall Package, Gold Award - StackTeck for 64 oz. IML TRIM Pail
- Best Thermoformed Durable IMD Part, Gold Award - TASUS Canada for HINO Hybrid Badge
- Best Prototype Package, Gold Award - IPL Inc for IPL SkinnyPack
For more information, visit www.imdassociation.com.