Top 5 Reasons to Attend PACK EXPO
- WHAT: The premier packaging and processing trade event
- WHEN: Sept. 23-25
- WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
Whether you are thinking about attending PACK EXPO or are already registered, here are 5 tips to help you get around and/or entice you to make the trip. It’s not too late!
1) The PACK EXPO show floor showcases state-of-the-art materials, machinery and methods for packaging and processing from 1,750 exhibiting companies. Companies offering sustainable solutions are easily identified on the show floor and in exhibitor listings by the PACK EXPO Green logo.
2) PACK gives BACK™, featuring Kenny Loggins! Get "Foot Loose" at the opening reception in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center from 4 to 7 p.m. on Sept. 23. Tickets cost $25 and proceeds benefit K9s for Warriors.
3) Leading companies present FREE half-hour seminars on their latest and greatest technologies. Look for the Innovation Stage on the show floor. In addition, the industry pavilions make it easier to find industry-specific procssing and packaging innovations. Suppliers in the pavilions showcase a variety of technological applications and solutions.
4) Take in a round of golf. Although the PMMI Education & Training Foundation golf tournament at the Royal Links Golf Course has sold out, Royal Links is offering discount golf to exhibitors and attendees. It is donating 10 percent of player revenue from additional play to the foundation. Discounts are for Royal Links, Bali Hai and Desert Pines. Players can book tee times from now, until and beyond the tournament. The foundation provides more than $100,000 a year in financial aid to packaging students and schools.
5) Las Vegas. Need we say more?