IMDA Names Award Winners
The In-Mold Decorating Association, Skokie, Illinois, recently announced the winners of its 10th Anniversary Awards Competition. The 2016 IMDA Awards honor the industry’s best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries were chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation.
The winners include:
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package, Gold Award – Polipa North America for Easy Open & Hold IML Container
- Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part, Gold Award – Eimo Technology for Laundry User Interface
- Best Label Design, Gold Award – Dynaplast, PT for Sparkle Canister
- Best Blow Molded Package, Gold Award – Verstraete In-Mold Labels for Laban Baladi Yogurt
- Best Part Design, Gold Award – Inland for Scented Baby Wipes Package
- Best Product Family, Gold Award – Verstraete In-Mold Labels for Unilever Margarine
- Best Product Family, Silver Award – Berry Plastics for SelecTE
- Best Prototype Part, Gold Award – Jabil for IME Washing Machine Control Panel
The winners were recognized at the 2016 IMDA Symposium/SPE TopCon on June 6 at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs in Franklin, Tennessee.
For more information, visit www.imdassociation.com.