Top 5 Reasons to Attend TopCon
Don’t wait – Early Bird and Hotel Room Block Rates expire soon.
Whether you are thinking about attending the 2016 SPE Decorating & Assembly Division Topical Conference and IMDA Symposium or are already registered, here are five reasons to make the trip. The joint conference runs June 5-7 at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs in Franklin, Tennessee.
1. The Group Hotel Rate expires May 15. Book now or risk not having a place to stay! Likewise, Early Bird Registration ends May 16. After that date, prices jump for members and non-members. Download a registration form.
2. The TopCon will include more than 20 papers on the latest technologies in plastics decorating and assembly, while the IMDA Symposium will include a full afternoon of in-mold decorating/labeling workshops and specific in-mold decorating papers on the second day of the combined event. See the full schedule.
3. Automotive interior styling has evolved into a complex combination of expectations and requirements for texture, appearance, tactile sensation, and longevity. The Keynote from Andrew Robertson, AkzoNobel Specialty Coatings, North America, will touch on history, current trends and future styling, options and likely challenges. Get details on all available sessions.
4. The Supplier Trade Fair with tabletop exhibits from leading suppliers to the industry that will be available to attendees of both conferences. Learn more about the exhibiting companies.
5. The IMDA Awards Dinner will recognize the industry’s best IML packaging and IMD durable products and labels in multiple categories and features a keynote by Linda Casey from Package Design Magazine.
For more information, visit www.plasticsdecorating.com/topcon.