Discount Available for Re|focus Summit
Rosen Shingle Creek
In honor of Earth Day, which was on Saturday, April 22, the Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS), in partnership with the sustainability division of SPE (Society of Plastics Engineers), is offering attendees $50 off of registration to its second annual Re|focus Sustainability & Recycling Summit. Simply register using the code EARTHDAY, which will expire on April 30.
The Re|focus Sustainability & Recycling Summit recently named more speakers for its three-day summit running from June 27-29, which will help the plastics industry take its sustainability goals from aspirational to operational. Newly announced speakers include:
- Deborah Mielweski Senior Technical Leader of Materials Sustainability, Ford Motor Companys Research and Innovation
- Sandeep Kulkarni Senior Principal Scientist, PepsiCo
- Michael McKittrick U.S. Department of Energy
- Matthew Banks World Wildlife Fund
- Susan Graff Vice President and Partner, Resource Recycling Systems
- Scott Wood Manager EDF Business, EDF Climate Corps
For more information, including complete registration and exhibitor details, visit www.refocussummit.org.