Top 5 Reasons to Attend TopCon
Whether you are thinking about attending the 2017 SPE Decorating & Assembly Division Topical Conference and IMDA Symposium or are already registered, here are five reasons to make the trip. The joint conference runs June 19-20 at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
- Learn from a broad selection of experts in all fields of plastics decorating, assembly and in-mold decorating/labeling. In addition to paper presentations, this year’s TopCon and Symposium will include focused workshops in which attendees can discuss specific topics in a small group where networking and participation is encouraged. See the full schedule.
- Why were electronics wrapped in faux woodgrain? What does a stealth fighter have in common with a toaster? How does a nautilus shell become a smoke alarm? Keynote speaker Bill Dorr, Design Concepts, will touch on design trends from the past, present and what he foresees in the future. Get details on all available sessions.
- The Supplier Trade Fair with tabletop exhibits from leading suppliers to the industry that will be available to attendees of both conferences. Learn more about the exhibiting companies.
- The IMDA Awards Dinner will recognize the industry’s best IML packaging and IMD durable products and labels in multiple categories and features a keynote by John King from the APIS Group.
- There’s still time to register! In addition to great programming, the resort is less than half an hour from downtown Chicago, so you will have access to all the excitement of the Windy City. Register today!
For more information, visit www.plasticsdecorating.com/topcon/2017/.