SPE is looking for speakers for ANTEC® 2023, taking place March 27-30 at the Hilton Denver City Center in Denver, Colorado. Organizers are asking for presentations focused on the latest findings in plastics technologies, polymer research, new materials, processes and more.
Speakers are no longer required to submit a technical paper; they can submit a paper or a presentation. While papers and presentations still will focus on ANTEC’s® traditional technical categories, they also will be organized into four program themes:
- Digitalization and additive manufacturing/3D printing
- Polymer processing and equipment
- Advances in materials and characterization
Organizers also will accommodate presentations that do not fit specifically into a theme. Commercial presentations will not be accepted. All presentations are 30 minutes in length, including Q&A.
- Call for Speakers Deadline: December 2, 2022
- Accepted Presenters Notified: December 16, 2022
- Papers or Presentations Submission Deadline: January 20, 2023
- Final Approval and Program Set: February 1, 2023
Papers and presentations can be submitted here: www.4spe.org/i4a/ams/publicLogin.cfm?nextpage=/custom/submissions/submissions_portal/submissionRedirect.cfm?formID=141.