ANTEC® 2023, taking place March 27-30, at the Hilton Denver City Center in Denver, Colorado, features a technical program that includes 18 tracks with over 115 sessions, as well as three keynote presentations – all focused on the latest advances in industrial, national laboratory and academic work in plastics.
For plastics professionals looking to build their plastics knowledge and take that information back to their projects and processes, SPE’s ANTEC 2023 technical program will cover multiple innovations and applications.
ANTEC 2023 Technical Tracks Include:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing (I and II)
- Additives and Compatibilizers for Recycling
- Applied Rheology
- Automotive and Sustainable Transportation
- Bioplastics and Biocomposites
- Composites, Polymer Modifiers and Additives
- Digitalization in Polymer Processing
- Dr. Shaw’s Symposium (I and II)
- Foams and Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Injection Molding (I & II)
- Medical Plastics
- Polymer Analysis
- Sustainable Applications
There also will be a series of Pre-ANTEC Workshops (taking place on March 27), which will take a “deep dive” into topics of interest to ANTEC attendees, offering additional learning opportunities while at the event.
Pre-ANTEC Workshops include:
- Conducting a Plastic Failure Analysis, presented by Jeffrey A. Jansen, engineering manager, The Madison Group
- Materials Informatics – AI-Guided Product Development, presented by Maryam Emami, Ph.D., CEO and founder, AI Materia
- Medical Plastics and Polymers: Fundamentals and New Growth Drivers That You Need to Know, presented by Maureen Reitman, group vice president & principal engineer, Exponent, and Len Czuba, president, Czuba Consulting
- Patent Law Fundamentals for Scientists, Engineers, and Managers, presented by Robert Migliorini, Sr. licensing associate, Yale University
- Polymer Stabilization, presented by Roger Avakian, owner, Avakian PolyChem Consulting, and Gary Wnek, processor and chair, Macromolecular Science and Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
- Troubleshooting: Everyone’s Problem – How to Address Plastic Product Issues From the Perspective of the Product Owner, presented by David Anzini, technical manager – R&D, Celgard LLC, and Lynzie Nebel, upstream quote engineer, Cytiva
- Troubleshooting Single-Screw Extruders, presented by Mark Spalding, R&D fellow, Dow Inc.
For more information about ANTEC 2023, visit www.4spe.org/ANTEC.