IMDA Announces 2018 Awards Competition
The In-Mold Decorating Association (IMDA) has announced its 12th annual IMDA Awards Competition. The competition opens Feb. 1 and closes on April 15. The contest recognizes the industry’s best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries are chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation.
The categories include the following:
- best part design
- best thin wall packaging
- best injection molded durable (IMD) part
- best injection molded (IML) package
- best label design
- best blow molded part-package
- best product family (common style or brand)
- best thermoformed IML package
- best thermoformed durable IMD part
- best IML/IMD prototype part/package
The entries must be received at IMDA by April 15. Winners will be featured in the October/November 2018 issue of Plastics Decorating magazine, as well as other publications. An awards ceremony will take place at the 2018 IMDA Symposium on Nov. 12.
Complete entry details, rules and entry form are available at http://imdassociation.com/imda-awards/2018-awards-competition. Contact Ron Schultz, IMDA executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.